Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Day Late.

Good evening and happy Sunday!

I'm afraid I'm a day late without much to say. I even posted a promise on Facebook to have a post up by midnight Saturday to try for the whole "accountability" thing with no luck.

On a non-surrogate note, the job I took with a former employer was trumped by my current employer taking notice of my potential. I made a "deal" with God in the past to always give Him the glory for the blessings in my life, so I'd like to publicly thank God for the amazing opportunity I have been given in my career. I recognize that my gifts are given by Him and I never want to take that for granted.

Now back to the surrogacy. My intended mother sent me a text photo of the box of fertility meds she has just started. I have to say, better her than me. Although I do not have to take the birth control and 3 types of fertility meds, I will get to share one of the medicinal experiences with her: a fertility med via buttocks shot. Oh yeah. I learned that I will have to give myself a shot in the hiney. I can't say I'm super excited about that one. So, if you're a local friend of mine and happen to be a nurse, hit me up. I will need you for a month around December. :P

Since I'm out of new surro news, let's play a "what if" game. What if both embryos "take?" This means I will be carrying twins. For those who do not know me in person, I am 5'1.5" (that half inch is dear to my heart, do not try to take that from me) and 95lbs. My OB has convinced me that I can carry twins, safely, to term. I think it would be crazy fun, and crazy to carry twins. I'm curious to hear your thoughts  on this.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. I think you could carry twins. And I can imagine it would be a ton of fun as well. I'm so happy for you and I think it is awesome that you are doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete