Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holy Fat-pants.

Well, all.

As you may know, I've started my Lupron injections. They really are just tiny needles and a small dose. They don't hurt at all...but, I still can't bring myself to administer the stupid junk to my own abdomen. I have a friend who does them at work and my husband does them at home. I'm such a wimp. :/

I promise that I will do it myself before my next post. Promise.

So far, I don't feel much different. I've been a little concerned about headaches bc of my history of migraines, but it has been surprisingly easy. I have at least 2.5 more weeks on the Lupron, then I start all the other craziness that isn't even on my calendar yet, Estrogen, Ovidrel, Progesterone, etc...of the three I just mentioned, two are injections and one is an "injection." Google it.

Speaking of birth control. ;)

I take my last BC dose on Monday. Thank goodness too, bc I haven't filled out my clothes this "nicely" since I left the hospital after giving birth to my own little bundle. Every time I start to beat myself up for not going to the gym, I just remember how much I'm going to vomit during my first trimester. So, I guess it's ok to store up a little extra cushion before we pull the trigger on this business.

Speaking of trigger.

We only have 3 weeks until our projected transfer date. Crazy! I have a bum shot and blood work this coming week, two bum shots and another blood test the week after, and then a bum shot, blood test, and lining ultrasound after that.

And just for fun, here's a link to the instructional video of a Lupron injection administration. Enjoy!

I hope you al have a super fantastic week. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment