Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just Weeks!

Happy Saturday!

I know I just wrote last week, but I thought that you all would be curious to know that we have dates! 

And even if you're not curious...you're already here, so you may as well keep reading. ;)

I will start BC this week, then on the 17th, I will start the injectables. IM will have her last egg retrieval the week of November 5th, and the transfer will be the week of November 12th.

I guess I should also mention that I had a nightmare about the bum shots the other day. The needle was HUGE and I was all alone and had to do it myself. I was trying to figure out how in the world a needle that size was necessary when I woke up. I have a feeling there are more needle nightmares to come.

This entire process has been so easy. I want to thank all of my friends and family for the prayers, and my hubs for being so supportive. You all are amazing! The encouraging messages I get are so inspiring.

I hope you all are doing well! We will be knocked up before you know it. Then, I can turn to my blog to whine about how sick I feel, all the gross foods I'm craving, and how I can't sleep at night. That will be fun, right? Ha! Just kidding. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment